Acceptable Use Policies
This acceptable use policy is a guideline and is not an all-inclusive listing of prohibited conduct relating to user interaction with UsedRack.com, SJF.com, and other third party websites with content curated by UsedRack.com, including but not limited to social media sites (tumblr, twitter, facebook, etc.).
UsedRack.com reserves the right to change or modify all or any part of this policy at any time, effective immediately upon publication of this policy.
A third party posting may not contain or be linked to any "Objectionable Content".
Objectionable Content means any content that:
- infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party;
- violates any obligation of confidentiality;
- violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party;
- is hateful or obscene;
- is being used to harass, stalk or otherwise threaten a person;
- is libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person; or
- is threatening, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities or otherwise contains materials that UsedRack.com informs the user that it considers objectionable.
UsedRack.com, in its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes "Objectionable Content" under this policy.
When posting or uploading (to, by way of example but not limitation, a blog, forum, forum profile, registration page, survey, or video uploading), a user must also:
- Continue the general topic that is the focus of the blog or post;
- Ensure that all postings made by the user are original materials created by the user, unless proper attribution is given to a third party;
- Not post any advertising or promotional content for themselves or any third party;
- Not accept any compensation from a third party for placing any content in a posting;
- Disclose all affiliations or relations necessary so that postings are not deceptive or misleading (i.e., if you are commenting upon a company and work for that company, then this should be disclosed);
- Not knowingly link to any downloadable applications or other content which may be harmful to another user's computer;
- Ensure that all opinions and statements are representative of the user's honest views; and
- Not offer legal, financial or medical advice.
Any violations of this Acceptable Use Policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org